Happy Monday and Happy National Vitamin C Day! You heard that right – and no, Vitamin C is not just found in orange juice. It’s also a highly beneficial ingredient to have in your skincare products! I’ve shared my favorite Vitamin C skincare products on my Instagram today that you will love. Speaking of shopping with me, if you’ve been with me for a while then you know that the LIKEtoKNOW.it app is the easiest way to shop with me. I still get a lot of questions about it, so today I want to do a refresher course, plus update you on all of the NEW features in the LTK app. There is something to learn in this post for everyone, so grab an extra cup of coffee because this is kind of detailed…
The LIKEtoKNOW.it (“LTK”) platform is what makes shopping social media images very simple. LTK is the middle-man between bloggers and retailers that has totally changed the way people shop. It enables me to LINK everything I am talking about with ease.
Do you use the LIKEtoKNOW.it app? It is the easiest way to shop my Instagram posts. I also post EXCLUSIVE content in the LTK app daily that you won’t see anywhere else. LTK is a tool that allows you to directly shop products featured in an image. So when I post an Instagram, I have already linked the outfit details and published it in the LTK app. You’ll notice that shoppable posts either have an LTK hashtag or an LTK link in the caption. These all show you that the image is shoppable in the LTK app. It is the best way for those that want to shop from the convenience of an app on their phone! Here’s how to use it in 3 simple steps…
1. Download: First download the free LTK app. It should ask you to create an account so you can save your favorite looks and link your Instagram account to it.
2. Search and Follow: Click the search icon at the top of the app and search for my profile “tanyafosterblog.” Click follow when my name pops up!
3. Shop: Click on my profile and my LTK feed will show up for you to shop! Click any image and it will detail all product info as shown below. Select any product you want and then click “SHOP NOW.” This will take you directly to the item’s website! You can also save products to a Wishlist or favorite the item.
**NEW to LTK APP: When you “favorite” an item, you will get notifications whenever there is a price drop. This is such an amazing feature! You no longer have to hunt for sales.The app does the work for you. Another new feature are the collections. As seen in the screenshot below, I have specifically curated collections that make it easier to shop more specifically for what you need. You can still use the search bar to search an item, but this makes browsing a little easier.
If you prefer to shop from your computer like I do, you can actually still use LTK by going to their website. It’s a little different because you cannot save specific items to your wishlist like you can in the app. You also cannot see collections and will not get notifications for price drops. To shop my LTK feed on their website just click here. It’s so easy!
If you are on Instagram and want to get info for something I am wearing in a post, you can shop my look instantly! You must have the LTK app to do this. If you see a look you like in my IG stories, simply click and hold down on the link and it will take you directly to my look on the LTK app. For an IG post, if there’s an LTK link like https://liketk.it/5abGT in my caption, all you have to do is screenshot my Instagram post. Within seconds, a notification will pop up on your phone that says “Your screenshot is ready to shop.” Simply click on the notification and it will take you directly to the products in the LTK app! You will also get an email with a link to all the products.
“The Mother Ship” as I like to call it. This is where it all began and continues to be my focus. The blog provides so much more information than any Instagram post ever could! There’s also many more options featured on the blog than anywhere else. Here are the ways you can shop my blog:
1. Words: If a word is bolded, it is linked to the product/website I am talking about. Click on any bolded word and it will take you to the designated link.
2. Pictures: Every picture is linked to the main product I am featuring in my post. Just click on the image and it will direct you to that product. Did you know that I link all pictures?
3. Widget (see below): I input a “widget” after the first paragraph of every post. These small pictures of items allow you to scroll through the products featured in the post. You can then scroll down to the bottom of the post and there will be a vast selection of more options that I curated for the topic.
4. “Shop” tab: At the top of my blog, there is a “Shop” tab where I have linked my Instagram feed as well as my LikeToKnow.it feed. So if you prefer a computer, you can shop everything here on the blog!
Whew, hopefully I haven’t completely overwhelmed you. I hope this helps make your shopping experience easier and more fun. Do you have any other questions about LIKEtoKNOW.it or how to shop with me? I really do try to make this a simple as possible.
xoxo – Tanya
pin this image
Tags: Instagram, online shopping, rewardStyle