Hi, I am Tanya Foster, a Dallasite, lifestyle blogger, actor and nonprofit consultant who fancies myself famous—if only in my own mind. I’m also a wife and mom who’s enjoying the new journey of being an empty nester. Pete and I are pet parents to two norfolk terriers, Sparky and Max and our cat, Fuzzy.
My blogging journey began as my New Years Resolution in January 2014. In 2016, I rebranded the site to TanyaFoster.com – a lifestyle blog which spoke to my desire to talk about all things lifestyle. Here you will find information on fashion, travel, restaurants, recipes, beauty, aesthetic procedures and much more. I’m an everyday gal about town always exploring new opportunities. Do you have something you would like for me to consider in my editorial content? Be sure to contact me here. I hope that you will subscribe and stop by often. My intent is to inspire you to try something new while we’re talking over coffee via the blog post. I love seeing you every day!
I am on the go and in the know. Enjoy the journey. xoxo – Tanya
- Let’s work together! tanyafoster.com loves to collaborate. For blog inquiries, media kit and collaborations, please contact me here to start the conversation. Press kit here.
- All photos and content are the property of tanyafoster.com, unless stated differently. I do not want to take credit for anyone else’s work or creativity. So if I missed something, please let me know and I will fix it immediately. As far as my content goes… share, click, pin, like, repost away. Heck, send it via smoke signal. Just be sure to link back to tanyafoster.com (@tanyafosterblog on all social media) Thanks!
- AFFILIATES DISCLOSURE:
- tanyafoster.com is affiliated with rewardStyle, which means I may receive a small commission from products purchased through affiliated links. Not all products I link are associated with the affiliate program. Please know that everything I post on tanyafoster.com are things I love and personally endorse and are not influenced by any outside source. Occasionally, some posts are done on a paid collaboration basis. This will be stated at the bottom of the post. All opinions are my own.
- For booking inquiries, please contact my agent Bridgette Poe at The Campbell Agency.
- NON-PROFIT CONSULTING:
- Need help with your non-profit event planning and implementation? Please contact me here to discuss.