REMINDER: The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale goes live for EARLY ACCESS at 11:30 AM (CST) on Friday, July 12. If you are viewing this post before that time, please remember to come back and start shopping at 11:30 AM. You must have a Nordstrom card to shop during early access.
It’s HERE! Today is the start of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale EARLY ACCESS! If you are a Nordstrom card holder this is YOUR day! I am so excited to share my selections with you. Y’all, Ramsey and I spent 4 hours combing through the Nordstrom Northpark Center store on Tuesday during preview and we’re so happy to share our findings with you. See what our “must have” items are that will surely sell out quickly. Today, let’s focus on the basics.
Shop my Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Top Picks:
Because I wanted to get this blog post up quickly, my “breaking news” format will be shots from the dressing room (please pardon the horrible lighting). I’ll style other pieces and shoot them with my blog photographer soon, but for today’s purposes just know that it is me trying on everything I could possibly deal with. If you just want to SHOP the thousands of items on the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, click here to get started. Heck, you will probably find things we didn’t see. So be sure to share you findings by leaving me a comment.
Remember, I will update all of my selections daily and they can be found in the navigation bar (at the top – “NSALE“). Hover over NSALE and you will see the categories drop down. You might want to click on those and check them out! There are literally thousands of items on the 2019 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. The catalogue is simply a smidgeon of what they have. Also, please check my Facebook Page for more selections as I find them. It’s the quickest way for me to share items as I find them. Also, I will have upcoming blog posts dedicated to BEAUTY, MEN’S, DENIM TRENDS, ACCESSORIES, HOME and more. But you can shop those sections today too! Don’t forget that there is a ton of great stuff in KIDS.
Items sell out quickly and we will do our very best to link similar items if we can no longer find the exact merchandise we have on. Please don’t get frustrated. Also, some items may not yet be linked online. Be patient, Norstrom will get caught up and get everything loaded. Also, there will be MANY blog posts of us covering the #NSale from now through August 4.This is a marathon, not a sprint!
I have a HUGE favor to ask. If you like my blog and know that someone else would benefit from it, please SHARE this blog post and ask them to SUBSCRIBE to TanyaFoster.com. That is the biggest compliment you can give me. THANK YOU for your support! I truly appreciate it.
Happy Shopping! xoxo – Tanya
P.S. Don’t forget that you can order online and select in-store pick up if you really need something quickly. As always, Nordstrom offers FREE shipping and returns on all orders! No minimum purchase amount – ever! When in doubt about your sizing, order 2 sizes and return the one that doesn’t work.
dressing room diaries
NOTE: For size reference, I am wearing a size 6 or Medium unless otherwise stated. I’m 5’8″ tall. Ramsey is 5’4″ and wears size 2 or a Small.
Here’s a quick round up of Nordstrom Anniversary Sale items I think will sell out quickly and are such great staples!
1. Hunter Boots are on sale in several colors and styles.
3. These Vince loafers come in three other neutral colors and are always the comfiest.
I would have never picked this dress by just looking at it on the hanger. But I decided to give it a try. Y’all, it is lightweight and perfect for early fall. It hangs beautifully and fits true to size.
Quay sunglasses are a part of the #NSale! You know how much I love this brand. I own three pairs!
Ramsey tried on a few things that she really loved. Here are her selects:
1. These Frame straight leg jeans are my fave! They fit perfectly true to size (wearing a 26) and I loved the side slits at the hem. I’ve had my eye on this Madewell cardigan since last year, so I was thrilled to see it on sale. Colorblocking is a huge trend that I am so here for. Since the cardigan is pretty roomy, you could size down if you’re on the shorter or petite side. And this white tee from All Saints made for the perfect layering piece that I can wear year-round, plus it comes in pink and black too.
2. Who doesn’t love a bold red bootie? Honestly might need these in both black and red.
3. I fell in love with this cozy baby blue sweater. Vince is one of my favorite brands because the quality is so good. I front-tucked it into these tuxedo stripe jeans, which are skinny and fit fairly snug (wearing a 26).
4. The pajama shirt trend is going strong and I’m fully on board! This silky blue PJ-style shirt has the prettiest sheen in person. I really loved how I could wear this button down loosely on the weekend over a white tee or to work buttoned up with black jeans. It’s so light that I can even wear it now.
5. These yellow mules reminded me so much of Tanya’s adorable Jimmy Choo heels from this blog post, but for a fraction of the price. I still have a hard time resisting anything green or yellow that I can wear to Baylor games!
6. My style is pretty casual and I am always drawn to pink, so this pink and taupe striped shirt was another great piece I could wear now. I like to look for unique little details like this twisted sleeve and cinched waist. I also thought it would look too cute with my new pink suede sneakers that Tanya and I both bought!
The Barefoot Dreams blanket is apart of the sale this year again. Get it now – it’s one of the first things to sell out! I love all five color options this year! Also, these make great gifts.
This jumpsuit is a beautiful forrest green and fits true to size. Think of fall events where you don’t want to wear a dress. The drape sleeve adds a level of drama. So chic!
I’m not usually a jumpsuit person, but this figure-flattering navy jumpsuit from Harper Rose has totally changed my mind! Fit is snug so if you are between sizes, I suggest sizing up one size. It has a beautiful neck sash detail that is hard to see in this picture.
We love this luggage and great color options! On sale!
Y’all, these shoes are a must have. They run big so size down 1/2 a size. I am typically a size 8 1/2 in shoes and I am wearing size 8. But know that I do not wear socks with them. They have a little bit of a platform and are so on trend. Perfect for casual outfits and travel! Also, what’s up with my 1960’s hair?
I bet you think this is a dress. So did I, but the bottom is like culottes so therefor its a jumpsuit. It’s emerald green and super soft fabric. You could even wear this jumpsuit with snakeskin booties and a jacket when the weather chills down. It also comes in black.