Have you been looking for an over the counter solution to reduce the look of wrinkles? I’ve found it for you. Today I’m sharing the Perricone, MD Essential Fx Acyl-Glutathione collection. 5 products that will have you on the road to smooth, glowing skin this winter!
While I try all kinds of aesthetic procedures, fillers, facials, peels, scrubs and lasers, I am also always in the search for great at-home product solutions. If you have been on this site for any length of time, you will know that I am very open about everything I have done and share it with you via the blog. Just click the BEAUTY tab at the top of this site to see past blog posts or enter a topic in the search bar. It’s all archived for you.
Anti-aging products are of huge interest to me so when Perricone, MD reached out to send me these products to try, I was elated! I’ve been itching to try the brand and had heard so many great things about it. In case you are not familiar with Perricone, MD, here is their story. For more than two decades, Perricone MD has been a holistic, three-tiered skincare and wellness system. This consists of diet, essential dietary supplements and potent topical skincare solutions backed by some of the most powerful ingredients on the planet. Perricone MD was created by Dr. Nicholas Perricone, whose New York Time’s best-seller The Wrinkle Cure introduced the world to the benefits of an anti-inflammatory lifestyle.
I’ve been using these 5 products for over a month and I love how my skin looks and feels! I for one get super dry in the winter so I am always looking for moisturizers to help offset the blistery, winter air. I like that there is a daytime and nighttime formula of moisturizers which really concentrates on what your skin needs at that time. The entire line of products smells fresh, like grapefruit. I highly recommend them.
- Deep Crease Serum (use morning and evening; follow with moisturizer):This intensely hydrating deep wrinkle serum is formulated with Acyl-Glutathione to help reduce the look of deep wrinkles and creases by protecting and replenishing skin. Imperfections appear shallower and expression lines appear erased while a Vitamin F blend restores suppleness by visibly improving the skin’s moisture barrier. THIS IS MY FAVORITE PRODUCT!
- Smoothing & Brightening Under-Eye Cream (use morning and night/gently pat on with finger): This potent formula for under eye wrinkles is formulated with Acyl-Glutathione to reduce the look of deep wrinkles and creases by protecting and replenishing fragile skin around the eyes. An intensely hydrating Vitamin F blend works to restore suppleness and create a healthy glow by improving skin’s moisture barrier.
- Eyelid Lift Serum (use daily before make-up application): The Eyelid Lift Serum is an ultra-lightweight eyelid tightening serum with a fast-absorbing texture to visibly smooth eyelid creases, crepiness and uneven texture, as it noticeably lifts the look of sagging eyelids.
- Rejuvenating Moisturizer (daily moisturizer): Essential Fx Acyl-Glutathione Rejuvenating Moisturizer is a nutrient-packed, skin-firming moisturizer with a rich, velvety texture. It deeply moisturizes, yet absorbs quickly, without leaving behind any residual greasiness or stickiness.
- Intensive Overnight Moisturizer (use every night): One of the best night creams in our collection, Essential Fx Acyl-Glutathione Intensive Overnight Moisturizer is an extremely moisturizing overnight treatment with time-released nutrition for improving skin elasticity throughout the night.
xoxo – Tanya
P.S. These black leggings are so good and they suck it all in! I wore them on the plane to Africa and I swear they take off an inch of your waist! This is the white tee I have on. I love it because it’s not see through!
shop the post
photo: Audrie Dollins