Fall Fashion

Pumpkin spic lattes, leaves falling, cooler temperatures, college football games – all these things mean FALL FASHION is in the air. It’s my favorite season as far as fashion goes.


Comfy Cozy

Comfy Cozy

JavaScript is currently disabled in this browser. Reactivate it to view this content. The image above is shopable. Simple click on the item to shop. 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 Turn on your JavaScript to view content You know what I really... read more
How to transition smoothly to fall

How to transition smoothly to fall

Tanya : Eliza J ponte fit & flare dress / Black pumps (for less here) / Bag: Rag & Bone leather tote / Sunglasses / Lips: Charlotte Tilbury in Red Carpet Red Turn on your JavaScript to view content Victoria: Rag & Bone off the shoulder top / Raw edge crop... read more
The Fierce 50 Campaign

The Fierce 50 Campaign

Today, Feb 19th, marks the launch of the first annual Fierce 50 Campaign bringing together 50 female bloggers over the age of 50 in a celebration on the 50th day of the year! While I don’t usually talk about age on my blog, I am honored to be selected as a... read more
Let’s Talk Men | Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

Let’s Talk Men | Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 Guess what? 25% of my subscribers are MEN! I’m excited to have you reading my blog. And for the remaining 75%, you probably are the ones making the buying decision for your man. So, let’s talk MEN! Today I... read more