Wheels up – Sundance bound. This marks my 5th year attending the Sundance Film Festival held every January in Park City, Utah. I LOVE film and this is a great way for me to put film+fashion together in a post and show you what I packed. Not attending a film festival in a ski resort? No worries, you can apply all of these items to any ski trip or any winter destination.
The key to this trip is keep it simple and casual. There is very little to dress up for during the Sundance Film Festival. I take one pair of heels with me for premiere parties and such. Most of the time you just need to stay warm and be able to trek through some snow/slush. I found that St. Bernard Sports has everything you need. Here is how I am packing.
1) Travel day outfit: white jeans / white blouse / Brim Couture monogrammed cape / tall riding boot / Tumi luggage / Louis Vuitton bag / sunglasses
2) Outer wear: The North Face transit jacket / knit hat / sunglasses
3) All black: Black bomber jacket / black jeans / black sweater / Charlotte Max clutch bag / booties
4) Foot wear: The North Face boots (they come in three colors)
5) Daily wear: Cashmere sweater / boyfriend jeans / The North Face boots / cross body bag / sunglasses
6) Packing pile: Everything you see is listed in the outfit details above. Oh, and lots of sunscreen and moisturizer!
I will detail out these outfits and more in the next few days. Be sure to follow me on Instagram and Facebook for the most up to date Sundance Film Festival experience as it happens. I wouldn’t want you to miss anything.
Happy Thursday! xoxo- Tanya
Thank you to St. Bernard Sports for helping me select my winter wear.
So great to have a chance to wear the winter clothes! Have a wonderful time and take lots of pictures for us back home in rainy Dallas. And movie stars….we wanna see some movie stars! Tee hee!!
Thank you Cher! I love a casual look.
xoxo- Tanya 🙂