Today I’m happy to partner with Talbots for the fifth year in a row and bring you shopping that gives back as you shop – O, The Oprah Magazine Collection for Talbots benefitting Dress For Success. You can shop and give back at the same time!
I am absolutely thrilled to partner with Talbots on this collaboration. It’s an honor that they selected me again and I take it as a huge compliment. In case you don’t know, Talbots & O, The Oprah Magazine have partnered for a fifth year and designed “Cardis for a Cause” with 30% of the net proceeds benefiting Dress for Success, a non-profit organization that empowers women to achieve economic independence. This collection was designed by Talbots and O, The Oprah Magazine’s Creative Director Adam Glassman. There are several ways you can participate and give back. Here are the key dates you need to know about.
- SHOP the “Cardis for a Cause” collection from Tuesday, February 18 through Sunday, March 29
- Monetary donations accepted (in-stores and online): Tuesday, February 18 through Sunday, March 29
- Clothing & Accessories donations accepted (in-stores): Thursday, February 20 through Monday, February 2
- Spring Style Shopping Party (in store only), Saturday, February 22
- Shop for a Cause Event (10% net proceeds to DFS), Saturday, February 29
The O, The Oprah Magazine Collection for Talbots cardigans include Heathered Cardigan, Floral Cardigan, Tipped Cardigan, Striped Cardigan and Chevron Cardigan that I am wearing in the pictures above. Who doesn’t love a great cardigan sweater!
CLICK HERE to see all five cardigans on a Good Day Fox 4 segment.
Shop, give back and feel good about it! xoxo – Tanya
shop the post
pin this image
photo: Audrie Dollins
This post is sponsored by Talbots. All selections and opinions are my own.