Don’t you always need a good Greek pasta salad recipe especially when you have been invited to a holiday cook-out? I just found several and love making this one. This recipe can be served warm or cold and is super flexible to fit your own personal taste. And it’s always more flavorful the next day so don’t be afraid to make too much. Leftovers are a good thing. This recipe is super easy. Give it a try and let me know if you like it.
Hope you had a good holiday weekend and are enjoying this Memorial Day. Today, I am thankful for our freedom! xoxo – Tanya
- 1 box bow-tie pasta
- 2 medium cucumbers sliced and quartered
- 4 roma tomatoes diced into large pieces
- 3/4 cup kalamata olives
- 1 cup feta crumbled
- 2 cups italian dressing more or less depending on your taste
- Cook bow tie pasta as directed on the box.
- Toss all ingredients together, adding feta cheese last. This salad can be served warm or cold.
Inspired from several recipes on Pinterest. Photo photo credit: It’s Katie Darling!Tags: lucky