Hello FRIDAY! Hello three-day weekend. Hello end of summer! Today I have a list of awesome Labor Day Weekend sales for you with huge savings and discount codes. And I am compiling a list of things to do in Dallas this weekend. After all, we have a great city and not everyone leaves town!
What do you have planned for this weekend? Leave me a comment and let me know what’s going on. If you are traveling, please be safe. You know how holiday traffic is…
I hope you get to relax and enjoy some time off. I’ll see you back here on Monday! xoxo- Tanya
Labor Day Sales
Bloomingdale’s – Take an extra 20% off for up to 60% off
Neiman Marcus Last Call – Take an extra 30% off for up to 75% off through September 5
DVF – Take up to 50% off through September 5
Macy’s – Take an extra 20% off of Labor Day sales with code DEALS
Lord & Taylor – Take 25% off clearance and 20% off everything with code LABORDAY
Sam Edelman – Up to 50% off select styles
Williams Sonoma – Up to 75% off with code SUMMER through September 8
Anthropologie – Take an extra 25% off sale items. Limited time offer.
5 Things To Do in Dallas this Weekend
1) Go see The Light Between Oceans. I got to see it last week at the advance screening and it is so good. Bring your tissues, you will need them! Brilliant performance by a wonderful cast.
2) Unless you live under a rock, you know that the popular New York hamburger joint Shake Shack opened this week. Located in the Crescent area, folks are reporting waiting in line for two hours for a delicious, mouth-watering burger and their famous milk shake. It’s a holiday weekend – you’ve got plenty of time!
3) My brilliant director friend Rachel Gibson is screening her feature film About Mom and Dad at the Alamo DraftHouse (Richardson) movie theater. Go see it on Sunday, September 4th at 7:00 PM. For a small donation for your movie tickets, you will help Rachel raise funds to shoot her new film. Go support a great filmmaker and buy tickets here.
4) Wear white and lots off it. You know the rule – no white after Labor Day. Well, I don’t really subscribe to that but if you need some inspiration be sure to look at this blog post and this one too. I have a thing for oversized white tops!
5) Grill out, try a new recipe or entertain outside by having a BBQ. Check out the foodie blogs of my friends such as Gour-Maybe? and The Lush List. I also love Sally’s Baking Addiction! And since there is a huge sale at Williams Sonoma, you should buy some new kitchen stuff to go with your great food!