Nordstrom NSale, Anniversary Sale, Men's, suits, early access

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12

Guess what? 25% of my subscribers are MEN! I’m excited to have you reading my blog. And for the remaining 75%, you probably are the ones making the buying decision for your man. So, let’s talk MEN!

Today I am selecting several things that would be great for Pete or the college frat boy who is currently summering with us (that would be our son). The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is an excellent way for men to update their wardrobes or for guys to get some back to school clothing. I am linking you to my choices above with the numbers and below with the pictures. But be sure to go to the Nordstrom site to shop all selections.

There are only two more days of early access shopping. The sale opens to the public on Friday!  xoxo – Tanya

shop the post



Receive exclusive updates from 

Add your email and join the fun now!

You have Successfully Subscribed!