We’ve lived in the same house the entire time we have been married which is 25 years. I try to update various rooms to make sure that our home doesn’t become dated. Today I am partnering with eBay to show you simple ways to update your home and keep it looking fresh and current.
I used to think that eBay was a place to sell and find used items. Although you can still do that, eBay is also an excellent site to shop for brand new items! Their End of Season Sale includes fantastic items that can help spruce up your home. This is great for general updates as well as seasonal selections while getting up to 70% off!. I have a few tips and tricks to help you.
- Update your room with a new rug
- Add a throw to your couch or comfy seating area
- Floor lamps are always a good idea for extra lighting
- Textured baskets are great for storage and a wonderful way to add some texture to your room
- Make sure you have different levels in your decor. Using acrylic blocks is an easy way to implement that
- Don’t forget about your outdoor spaces. Patio and pool areas need updating too
The eBay home decor section is amazing! I found so much stuff and I am linking it for you below. The selections are endless! I know you will find so much more.
Happy home shopping! xoxo – Tanya
shop the post
photo: Mary Hafner
This blog post was sponsored by eBay. All selections and opinions are my own.