When you work from home, making good snack decisions is a daily choice. The struggle is real! I try to have healthy items stocked at the house to help me make the best decisions along with drinking plenty of water. Today I am sharing several products that I just discovered and I think you will really like them.
BabbleBoxx sent me a box of delicious and super easy snacks to try. For me, quick and easy is key. I don’t have time to put something complicated together when I’m downstairs in the kitchen for a quick break. These items are healthy and a snap to make. I am detailing everything in my box. And there’s some special offers too!
1) Peanut Butter & Co.’s Chocmeister Chocolatey Hazelnut Spreads – Do you like your chocolate sweet & creamy? Then you’ll love Chocmeister Milk Chocolatey spread. Is your love for chocolate bittersweet? Then Chocmeister Dark Chocolatey spread is for you. Chocmeister contains 25% Less Sugar than the leading brand of chocolate hazelnut spreads. Chocmeister Milk Chocolatey contains Double the Protein & Chocmeister Dark Chocolatey contains 50% More Protein than the leading brand of chocolate hazelnut spreads. I love it on wheat toast! *Offer: LessSugarChoc for 20% off orders of $25 or more on ilovepeanutbutter.com. Offer will be valid through September 30th.
2) Peeled Snacks White Cheddar Peas Please – Unlike traditional chips or veggie sticks, all flavors of Peas Please are made without corn, potatoes or other fillers loaded with unhealthy and unnatural ingredients. Peas Please make eating healthy on-the-go convenient and doable. Nutrient-dense Peas Please helps you get needed nutrients in your diet by offering ½ cup veggie, five grams protein and three grams fiber per serving. Fiber and protein help keep you full longer and avoid cravings for less healthy alternatives. All four flavor varieties of Peas Please (White Cheddar, Seas Salt, Garden Herb, and Southwest Spice) are easy to share with the whole family. Max loved them too! *Offer: One time offer of 15% off total cart over $25 at https://shop.peeledsnacks.com, promo code BABBLE16. September 5th-30th, 2016.
3) Popchips Ridges Cheddar Sour Cream Flavor – Sharp cheddar, smooth sour cream and potatoes—it’s the ultimate threesome! And when they come together in extra crispy popchips ridges, you get a whole mouthful of delicious. They’re ridged for your pleasure, so give in to the crunch! Popped, not fried and gluten free!
4) Garlic Herb, Honey Mustard and Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper Sabra Spread with Hummus – Sabra Spread with Hummus are made with Flavorful, Fresh, Wholesome Ingredients and 75% less fat than the leading mayonnaise. They’re perfect for taking your sandwich from good to great. This one-of-a kind condiment comes in a convenient squeezable bottle and is hitting the market with three delicious flavors: Garlic Herb, Honey Mustard and Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper.
5) Kahiki Crispy Tempura item, StirFresh item, Egg Rolls or Yum Yum Stix – Kahiki products are perfect for people with busy schedules who crave new and exciting flavors with a home-cooked taste. The best part of Kahiki’s Tempura Chicken line is that each product can be easily transformed into an endless number of dishes. Here are a few ideas:
Tempura Chicken & Waffles, Tempura Chicken Lettuce Wraps, Tempura Chicken Noodle Toss and Asian Quesadillas *Offer: Print a limited time Buy 1 Get 1 FREE coupon for our new Yum Yum Stix, Bowl & Roll entrees or Egg Rolls. While there, download our FREE Asian Dinner Party Planner!
6) Veetee Rice: Whole Grain & Quinoa, Jasmine, Basmati & Wild, and Rice Pilaf – 2 minute ready rices with 2 servings, non-geo, vegetarian/vegan, gluten-free, all natural ingredients, tray is BPA free and recyclable. Microwaveable and quick!
What are your healthy, go-to snacks at home? xoxo- Tanya
This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com on behalf of Single Edition Media. All opinions are my own.
Photo: Pete Foster