Patchology lip gels c/o / Patchology eye gels c/o / Patchology FlashMasque Facial Sheets (not pictured)
Do you ever wonder what the best facial is for you? Or where the best treatments are done? Look no further, I have researched and tried out many services in the North Texas area and culled it down to this list for you. And I am also sharing some great at home products. Recently I tried the Patchology line and I share my result with you today.
I just wrote a feature for Paper City Magazine and it was published yesterday. You can see it here. I’m expanding on it a bit today on the blog and including these Patchology gel masks that I just discovered because everyone needs a little at home TLC. By the way, I watched Kim Kardashian use them on Snapchat and we all know she is on top of her beauty game!
You simply adhere the gel pads for five minutes in the morning. They self stick and when you are done you throw them away. Rub in the extra gel and watch your eyes, lip area and face get super moisturized as small lines disappear. I like that they make them separately so you can address each are individually as you need to. You will look refreshed instantly. Give them a try!
shop the post
5 best facials in Dallas
1) Intraceutical Facial at The Zen Den Holly Henderson is the master of this treatment. Intraceutical facials revolutionized the use of hyaluronic acid as both an exceptional hydrator and effective delivery system for specific concern vitamins. The brand also includes a cast of highly effective skincare products designed to maximize the treatment and help balance and correct skin concerns, such as dehydrated, anti-aging, pigmented and problem prone skin. It is essential to complement each other and enhance the results of Intraceutical facials. This is the facial super models get before fashion week! 60 minutes / $150 Be sure to check out my blog post here.The Village Salons, 7331 Gaston Avenue, Dallas, Texas 75214 | (214) 686 0371 | firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Gertrud of Switzerland Gertrud is Swiss and it shows. Her skin is unbelievably untouched by the sun and as we all know, Europeans know a thing or two about skincare. You have seen this little white house a million times on Monticello and wondered what was in there. The fountain of youth! 60 minutes / $95 Buy a package of 6 facials and get one free. 3019 Monticello Avenue, Dallas, Texas 75205 | (469) 733-4554 | Gertrud@The-Swiss-Spa.com
3) Hydrafacial at The Ritz-Carlton Let’s be real. I love a spa day! So on occasion, I want my facial to involve a couple of other services too. Head to The Ritz-Carlton Hotel and indulge a little. The hydrafacial is a customizable, rejuvenating skin resurfacing treatment that immediately reduces the look of lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, congested pores and uneven skin tone on the face and neck. This facial also includes LED light therapy leaving you to experience truly exquisite results. 50 minutes/ $225 Since you are there go ahead and book the Dean’s Margarita Salt Glow. 80 minutes / $225 The Ritz-Carlton 2121 McKinney Avenue, Dallas, Texas 75201 | (214) 922-4820
4) Biologique Signature Facial at The Spa at the Joule The French can’t be wrong about beauty. BIOLOGIQUE RECHERCHE is a French luxury professional skin care line who’s methodology has a reputation for astounding effectiveness based on a clinical approach to beauty care using pure, concentrated and raw ingredients, as well as innovative protocols and procedures. Each facial is highly personalized to achieve immediate and long-lasting results. They take particular notice of treating the face, neck and décolleté. Oui! 60 minutes / $205 While you are there go ahead and indulge in the Fire & Ice Stone Massage. Sounds like something from Game of Thrones. 110 minutes / $310 Here’s my recap of the facial. The Spa at the Joule 1530 Main Street, Dallas, Texas 75201 | (214) 261-4555 | email@example.com
5) PRP Facial at Unit Skin Studio You’ve heard about this one – the Vampire Facial. Unit Skin Studio is the leading provider of Platelet Rich Plasma, or PRP, treatments in the DFW Metroplex. Platelets and growth factors found in the blood stimulate stem cells, and PRP contains three to five times as many of these substances as normal blood. The PRP Facial uses platelet rich plasma from your own body to gradually improve the texture, tone and pigment of your skin. Call for pricing. Here is a blog post that I did about different services at Unit Skin Studio. Unit Skin Studio 7949 Walnut Hill Lane STE 115, Dallas, Texas 75230 | (214) 484-1221 | Details@Unitskinstudio.com
Photo: Pete Foster
Loved, loved, loved this post! I am filing under “must haves”!!! I did not know about the Patchology gel masks. I will have to give them a try! Thank you for all of this information!!! xx
Thank you Cathy. Glad to know that you will be trying them.
xoxo- Tanya 🙂
Great information to have! Thanks for doing the research! Those patches look interesting. Thanks for showcasing them. I want to try those!
Happy to do the research and share my findings!
xoxo- Tanya 🙂
I have gone to Gertrud of Switzerland for YEARS! I absolutely adore her! She is really committed to helping your skin be as healthy as it can be, and I try to see her every six weeks. I also buy her products, all produced in Germany, and they are worth every single penny!
I’m so glad that you visit Gertrud too. Isn’t she the BEST!
I can vouch for the Patchology Illuminate FlashMasque– *almost* as good as the SK-II sheet mask! Did you feel like the eye gels were good at de-puffing bags, or just plumping up the lines/moisturizing? Great post! Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for letting me know your experience with the FlashMasque. Yes, the eye gels do de-puff as well as fill lines. So good!
xoxo- Tanya 🙂