Where there’s tea, there’s hope
I thought I would post this again since the event is this Saturday. It was originally posted on January 13th.
Do you know where I am on Sunday night’s? In front of the TV watching Downton Abbey. Season 4 has just begun and I am thrilled with Edith’s development while Mary carries on with life. In my mind, we meet for tea in the drawing-room at Downton Abbey. I know them that well.
This fun event crossed my desk and I thought I would share. Click the link and see below for more event details. As Arthur Pinero wrote in 1888: “Where there’s tea, there’s hope.”
Kathy Adams Furniture + Design is hosting a fabulous tea on Saturday, January 25th from 11 to 5 in the store celebrating a NEW, EXCLUSIVE partnership with the Althorp Collection, which is Charles Spencer’s (the younger brother to Princess Diana) new furniture line based off the family antiques found in the family’s estate in Althorp, England as well in celebration of the 4th Season of KERA’s Downton Abbey!
There are many partners involved in the day including:
– traditional high tea by Cavallini Teas
– scones & tea sandwiches provided by Maudee’s Tea Room
– a car presentation from Park Place Premier Collection
– The Royal Gunsmith: Holland & Holland
– a historical fashion presentation by UNT’s Fashion Collection (a stunning collection of designer pieces)
– and much, much more!