The image above is shopable. Simply click on the item to go directly to the shopping site.
I have exciting news! Today I’m headed to the City of Love. Yes, I’m headed to Paris, France for the second time this winter. To celebrate, let’s talk about what to wear and what to gift for Valentine’s Day. Je t’aime!
First of all, THANK YOU to everyone who joined me for Fifty Shades Freed advance screening on Wednesday night. It opens in theaters TODAY and is definitely worth seeing, especially if you read the books and saw the first two movies. Fun to see Anastasia become Mrs. Grey and see her in her gorgeous Monique Lhuillier wedding gown. WOW! Make it a date night or head to the movies with your girlfriends.
What are the chances that I would be in Paris twice this winter? I’m headed there to be a part of a film release and brand collaboration. They selected ME to cover it – pinch me! Thank goodness we went in December and I know my way around. Be sure to follow along on Instagram and watch the video content on Instagram stories to get a sneak peek before I recap the trip on the blog. All I can say is it involves a train trip to Reims. Can’t wait to share it with you.
Before I dive in to the Valentine’s Day suggestions in today’s blog post, I want to outline the easiest ways to shop with me. I get asked this question a lot so the best way to explain it is here. You can always shop my selections by the following methods.
On the blog:
- All blog posts contain widgets and linked words that will take you directly to the store/brand for the item. Just click.
- All pictures on my blog are linked. Click them to get to the item.
- The navigation bar (above) contains the verticals that I cover on the blog. All blog posts get filed under these verticals so that you can easily find things from the past. No blog post ever gets deleted. They are all archived.
- The SHOP tab in the navigation bar has a drop down menu. You will find lots of options there. My Instagram feed automatically populates to this Instagram SHOP tab.
LikeToKnow.it app (shop my Instagram feed):
- You can always shop with me on Instagram too. Download the LikeToKnow.it app on your smartphone. It’s FREE!
- Follow “tanyafosterblog” on the LikeToKnow.it app
- Everything I am posting and you are LIKING on Instagram will gather on the app for you.
- Shop directly from the app and never miss anything I am talking about on Instagram!
OK, whether you celebrate Valentine’s or Galentine’s on February 14th, I think this red lace dress is a showstopper! I wore it yesterday to a luncheon event and it transitions nicely to dinner. If a casual celebration is more you, this sweater and this one are great options. You don’t have to wear red and pink to embrace the day. I wore these white pants and black lace top on WFAA’s Good Morning Texas on Thursday morning for a Valentine’s Day segment (see video below). Not going out? No problem. Stay home and these super comfy pajamas and call it a night. I’ve linked the TV segment for you below so that you can see some more ideas we discussed.
Surprise GIVEAWAY: I’m giving away a box filled with beauty products, a $100 gift card to Chico’s and a few jewelry pieces featured in this blog post. To enter: Leave a comment on what you do to celebrate Valentine’s Day. BONUS entry: Leave a comment on this Instagram post and tell me which item in the collage picture is your favorite item and why. Winner announced next week on the blog. Good Luck!
Happy weekend. Hearts and Kisses! xoxo – Tanya
shop the post