Y’all know that I am always trying out new skincare, haircare and beauty products, but some of them are not a part of my daily regime. Therefore, I want to highlight the 15 beauty products that I can’t live without. These are the beauty products that I use daily and buy over and over again. Also, just know that I only write about products that I truly like, so just because something I’ve written about doesn’t make the list does not mean that I don’t love it! And let’s be real… this list changes seasonally. Below is a detailed list of my current favorite products (in no particular order).
15 Beauty Products I Can’t Live Without
1. Colleen Rothschild Radiant Cleansing Balm – This balm is a definite go-to for a daily mini facial. It removes impurities, make-up and clears your pores. It also makes my face feel so refreshed! Check out this video to see why.
3. Omorovicza Ultramoor Mud Mask – This mud mask is the real deal. It cleanses the skin deeply, while also lifting and firming the skin. It is the perfect anti-aging mask. Read more about the special type of mud they use here.
4. Omorovicza Illumineye C – This daily vitamin C eye cream is the key to getting hydrated and brighter looking eyes. It smooths out any wrinkles and also reduces those pesky under eye dark circles. This is a new product and I’m loving it.
5. Revision Skincare Nectifirm Advanced – This is a must-have if you are looking to firm up your neck and décolletage area. It minimizes the appearance of wrinkles, while also boosting the firmness and elasticity of these thin skin areas. If you want to take things a step further, be sure to read this blog post about the Radiesse injections I had.
6. Skin Ceuticals C E Ferulic Serum – This product is not only a vitamin C serum, but also an environmental protector. This means it protects your skin from all of the gross stuff in the air like UV rays, ozone and diesel exhaust. It also reduces the appearance of wrinkles and brightens your complexion. Not a day goes by without this product on my skin!
7. BeautyBio GloPRO Derma Roller – This tool is AWESOME! It triggers the skin into self rejuvenation so that your skin is naturally smoother and firmer. Read more about my other favorite BeautyBio products here.
8. Erborian BB Creme Tinted Moisturizer – This moisturizer has enough tint and coverage that it can replace your foundation. You don’t even notice you have it on because it is so light. I love that it has an SPF 20 as well! I wear the shade Clair.
9. Erborian CC Creme Radiance Color Corrector – This is my favorite lightweight foundation. Like the moisturizer above, it is also lightweight and blends easily. It also has SPF 25 for daily skin protection. I wear the color Clair. You can layer it with the BB cream or wear it alone.
10. NeuLASH Lash Enhancing Serum – Do you want long lashes? Then this product is a MUST. With this product, you’re only 30 days away from thicker lashes. Apply every night as part of your nighttime beauty routine. Use daily to see the best results.
11. Lancome Mascara Primer – This primer is the best out there. It works so well and makes my mascara actually last for the whole day. I only use it on my top lashes.
12. Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara – This mascara is the real deal y’all. The 4-in-1 is because this mascara volumizes, lengthens, curls and conditions your lashes. I started using this recently and have fallen in love!
13. Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips Lipstick – This lipstick not only has amazing texture and color, but also lasts! It doesn’t dry up your lips like the typical lipstick. I wear the shade Kim K.W. for the perfect ‘nude lip’.
14. dpHUE Color Fresh Oil Therapy – You can’t have my favorite 15 beauty products without hair products! I love this color oil therapy because it keeps your hair moisturized (without looking greasy) and protected from styling and other harmful environmental stressors. It is perfect for keeping your hair looking fresh for in between salon visits. The oil is colorless so my blonde hair never has a dingy tint.
15. dpHUE Root Touch-Up – Y’all… this may or may not have been the product that got me through quarantine. It is now a favorite. It is perfect to do a quick touch-up to instantly cover those pesky gray roots. Check out all of the other amazing root touch-up dpHUE products here. The product line is meant to enhance your hair between salon treatments. It does not replace them.
I’m sure I could add another 15 products to this list and never be done. Are there any other products that I’ve shared in a previous blog post that you buy over and over that didn’t make this list? I’d love to hear your favorites!
xoxo – Tanya
shop the post
pin this image
Tags: BeautyBio, Charlotte Tilbury, colleen rothschild, dpHue, Erborian, Lancome, NeuLASH, Omorovicza, Revision Skincare, skin ceuticals, tarte