Have you ever considered getting an AT&T GoPhone? I never knew how great this was until I was asked to use one at the State Fair of Texas. I spent the day exploring and taking pictures and the best part was that I had no obligation to a contract or plan. Now, I want you to enjoy one. Today. I’m giving away an AT&T GoPone smartphone and a $45 refill card.
You might remember a while back that I gave away tickets to the State Fair of Texas. It’s no secret that I love to attend the fair each year, especially on opening day. It’s a family tradition in the Foster household. Heck, I even like to do style shoots out there with a candied apple as seen in this blog post.
What made it extra fun was exploring with my AT&T GoPhone. I got to stop by the AT&T booth and recharge my phone, check out some new technology, meet Marco and his team and play with some amazing virtual reality.
Even if you have your own smartphone, there are five reasons you will love having the option of a GoPhone.
4G/LTE Network – GoPhone service is on AT&T’s 4G LTE network, reaching more than 300 million people, making it easy to stay connected.
- No Annual Contractor Credit Check – GoPhone customers have the flexibility to choose a plan that fits their needs
- Smartphones – You can choose from the latest 4G LTE Android smartphones at affordable prices, including Samsung & LG
- BYOD ‘Bring Your Own Device’ – GoPhone is compatible with most phones, including iPhones, giving new and current AT&T customers the ability to easily activate their current device on GoPhone.
Monthly Plans – AT&T GoPhone monthly rate plans offer great value for smartphone and basic/quick messaging phone customers.
- On the $45 Monthly plan, its easy to stay in touch with unlimited talk, text nationwide and data usage with 3 GB at high-speed (GoPhone even has a plan for people who like to call & travel throughout the U.S., Mexico & Canada. For $60 a month, you get unlimited talk, text & data usage with 6 GB at high-speed, plus unlimited calling from the U.S. to Mexico & Canada as well as roaming in Mexico and Canada.
- The Auto Pay feature saves GoPhone customers $60 per year ($5/mo) and makes it simple to pay automatically with a credit/debit card or bank account. You can also choose to pay by refill cards available at thousands of retail locations nationwide.
I’m giving away the Samsung Galaxy Express 3 and a $45 refill card just like I used to explore and take pictures. A great way to use your AT&T GoPhone is on a vacation. You can use it where ever you go to stay in touch, take pictures, text and of course, call someone. It was also an easy way to try a different smartphone. I’m an Apple iPhone gal so this gave me the opportunity to see what all the Samsung diehards were talking about. Contest ends November 4. Good Luck!
Where would you use your GoPhone? xoxo – Tanya
AT&T GoPhone Giveaway
This post was sponsored by AT&T GoPhone. All opinions are my own.